miércoles, 19 de junio de 2019

Alien

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all well .
Today i want to show you one of my favourite photograpy📷 This photo don't follow any moviment in particular, only shows a museum that is located on Suiza.
In this phptpgrapy we see a woman who looking a picture on the wall and above of she is a Alien.
This was publicated on facebook account of Giger Museum and don't say nothing about the photographer who take it.
I really like this because i'm fan of Giger. He is an artist that create the Alien monster for the firt movie of Alien. Also is one of my favourite artist because he has a style of biomecanism. And when i started to paint and draw he was an inspiration for me and still.
Since that i see this picture i fall in love of Giger pieces and also i want to visit Suiza for see this museum.
So, i hope that you like this fact and that its all for today
Byebye! 💖



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Haya Jumaa

Hi! Today i wan't to talk about a woman that's a inspiration for me and who i admired for her perseverance. In my previous post i ...