miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2019

Kamu, the dove

Hi!!
Well... today i  want to tell you the history of  my dove baby 🐣
Always we see doves on the street and usually we ignore that they are more that a "infection".
One day i get to my house and i saw in the entrance garden a dove that couldn't fly but i didn't too much importance so i just get in to the house.
The next day i awakened with a lot of  curiosity  and i get out of the house and i saw that the dove was still there, in that moment i call to my mother and i asked for help.
We find out a lot of wound on the dove, imcluding wings and bust so i started to joined money for take the dove  to the vet.
When i finally take him to the vet, he told me that the dove will not fly again so i decide to stay in my house and also i baptized KAMU.





2 comentarios:

Haya Jumaa

Hi! Today i wan't to talk about a woman that's a inspiration for me and who i admired for her perseverance. In my previous post i ...