miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2019

A country i'd like to visit

Hi everyone!
I hope that you're having a great day 👀
Today and if you see the name of the topyc i will tell you about the country i would like to visit.
In general i like the asian things and orientals cultures, particularly Japan and South Corea. One thing that caught my attention in this two countrys is the food, because that contains a lot of vegetables and is so healthy. They have a long list of turistic restaurant.
The second thing that caught my attention is the clothes, fashion and style in particular that the people have to wear there.
In Japan one example is the harajuku neighborhood.
I think that i would like stay in this country two months, one in Japan and one in Corea.
Also i want to travel to Suiza, because there is the Giger museum, this is a artist that is a inspiration for me. But in this case i would like to stay  only one week.

And thats it all, byee✌

3 comentarios:

  1. I love Japan to!, I would like to visit Osaka or Harajuku too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't know about oriental food, but in tv I watch that in that countrys eating insects, would you do it?

    ResponderEliminar

Haya Jumaa

Hi! Today i wan't to talk about a woman that's a inspiration for me and who i admired for her perseverance. In my previous post i ...